A sustaining membership is an easy and efficient way to make a difference by supporting AARCH through secure, automatic monthly payments from your designated credit card. We will deduct your specified amount from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Sustaining members make a convenient, ongoing monthly contribution to AARCH. This means less mail, no renewal notices, and uninterrupted status as one of our passionate members working to make a difference in our region’s treasured communities and places. Your contribution will go further with fewer administrative costs. Simply contact us by phone or email if you would like to make a change in your sustaining membership.
Please contact us with any questions about becoming a sustaining member.
Sustaining members receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Discounts and priority registration on AARCH sponsored tours, workshops, and certain special events
- Invitations to take part in rewarding volunteer projects
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Free initial in-home technical assistance consultation
- Recognition in our Winter Newsletter