AARCH’s work is directly connected with a number of regional businesses – architects, contractors, hotels and restaurants, and bed and breakfasts and there are many opportunities for businesses to join with Adirondack Architectural Heritage in a mutually beneficial relationship.
These memberships are a terrific way for you to help AARCH to continue and expand its innovative combination of educational programs, technical assistance, partnerships, and advocacy work in the region and to promote your presence in the community.
All members receive the following benefits with $200+ Business Membership:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Recognition in the winter Newsletter to our membership
- An invitation to attend a special AARCH tour
- One free annual advertising space on AARCH Matters
- One free annual advertising space on tour programs
- Acknowledgement and logo on the AARCH web site with direct links to your business web site
- (Patron Level $500+) receive 2 tickets to special AARCH Gratitude event
By giving to AARCH at higher levels, there are also other opportunities for corporate underwriting and program sponsorships. These include underwriting and sponsoring our newsletter, tour programs, annual awards program, publication projects, arts-in-education work, and projects at Camp Santanoni. For more information, contact the AARCH staff.
To join Adirondack Architectural Heritage as Business Member via mail, download our printable form.