Individual & Family
For the next two months we are offering a great bonus when you join AARCH. No matter what membership level you join at, you’ll get a free copy of one of our three publications described below. Whether your interest is in Great Camps, Adirondack churches, or exploring the length and breadth of the region, there’s a book for you. To take advantage of this offer please note on your membership application.
There is no shortage of diversity among AARCH members. They come from all corners of the country and beyond, and represent a wide variety of backgrounds and interests. It is with their support that AARCH continues its mission of promoting better understanding and appreciation of the Adirondacks’ diverse built environment.
Membership Levels: (select level during check-out)
$15+ Student (with ID)
$5000+ AARCH Angel
Individual members receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Discounts and priority registration on AARCH sponsored tours, workshops, and certain special events
- Invitations to take part in rewarding volunteer projects
- Invitation to our annual meeting
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Free initial in-home technical assistance consultation
- Recognition in our Winter Newsletter
- (Family +) benefits are extended to 2 adults and their children under age 18 in the same household
- (Sponsor Level +) invitation to a special AARCH tour for Sponsors only
- (Steward Level +) receive a free book: “Santanoni: From Japanese Temple to Life at an Adirondack Great Camp”
- (Patron Level +) receive 2 tickets to a special AARCH event.
To join Adirondack Architectural Heritage as an Individual or Family Member via mail, download a printable form.