The membership of Adirondack Architectural Heritage is made up nearly 900 households — people who care about the Adirondack region’s architecture, communities, history, and quality of life. Our members are year-round and seasonal residents, organizations, local governments, businesses, and others who love the Adirondacks. Members support AARCH for its wonderful and diverse educational programs, effective advocacy work on behalf of endangered historic properties, the broad array of technical assistance we provide, and for our partnership work on behalf of Great Camp Santanoni and Adirondack fire towers.
To JOIN OR RENEW your membership, CLICK HERE.
We also offer the option to become a SUSTAINING MEMBER, which allows you to choose your own amount to give monthly! This means less mail, no renewal notices, and uninterrupted status as one of our passionate members working to make a difference in our region’s treasured communities and places. Your contribution will go further with fewer administrative costs.
To join via mail (check or credit card), please print and fill out this FORM.
Benefits of Membership with AARCH
Individual members receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Discounts and priority registration on AARCH sponsored tours, workshops, and certain special events
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Free initial in-home technical assistance consultation
- Recognition in our Winter Newsletter
- (Family+) benefits are extended to 2 adults and their children under age 18 living in the same household
- (Sponsor Level+) invitation to join special AARCH tours for Sponsors only
- (Steward Level+) receive a free book (choose from 3)
- (Patron Level+) receive 2 tickets to AARCH’s “Big Gratitude” special event
Learn more about the benefits of an AARCH Business & Organization Membership!