Give the gift of an AARCH membership and help introduce individuals and families to the benefits of preservation in our communities. This is the gift that will continue to give. Gift recipients receive a welcome letter introducing them to the organization and a complimentary, full color, 48 page Visitor’s Guide to Camp Santanoni, Adirondack Great Camp and National Historic Landmark. We will include a gift card with your message, please enter it in the form after selecting a membership level during check-out.
Membership Levels: (select level during check-out)
Individual members receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Discounts and priority registration on AARCH sponsored tours, workshops, and certain special events
- Invitations to take part in rewarding volunteer projects
- Invitation to our annual meeting
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Free initial in-home technical assistance consultation
- Recognition in our winter Newsletter
- (Family +) benefits are extended to 2 adults and their children under age 18 in the same household
- (Sponsor Level +) invitation to a special AARCH tour for Sponsors only
- (Steward Level +) receive a free book: “Santanoni: From Japanese Temple to Life at an Adirondack Great Camp”
- (Patron Level +) receive 2 tickets to a special AARCH event. 2015 details coming soon.