Give the gift of an AARCH membership and help introduce individuals and families to the benefits of preservation in our communities. This is the gift that will continue to give. It is only with your support that AARCH continues its mission of promoting better understanding and appreciation of the Adirondacks’ diverse built environment. Thank You!
Gift recipients will receive a welcome letter introducing them to the organization and a complimentary, full color, 48 page Visitor’s Guide to Camp Santanoni, Adirondack Great Camp and National Historic Landmark. We will include a gift card with your message, please enter it in the form after selecting a membership level above.
Individual members receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Discounts and priority registration on AARCH sponsored tours, workshops, and certain special events
- Invitations to take part in rewarding volunteer projects
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Free initial in-home technical assistance consultation
- Recognition in our Winter Newsletter
- (Family+) benefits are extended to 2 adults and their children under age 18 living in the same household
- (Sponsor Level+) invitation to join special AARCH tours for Sponsors only
- (Steward Level+) receive a free book (choose from 3)
- (Patron Level+) receive 2 tickets to AARCH’s “Big Gratitude” special event